27.6.11

Some sketchs

Today I had so much time without doing anything, that I drew some sketchs. They are for illustrate a fiction I'm writing about Naruto and Sasuke, and as usual it's no very joyful! But as I was telling my friend Alee, I love cause the characters suffering, I like draw tears running their face, I like show the grief and the despair... Ok, I admit it, I am definitely weird, but it's fine.
The last one is not from me of course, but it's a beautiful fanart named 'Open your eyes Naruto' by Ori, which just stunned me - and it inspired me the fanfiction I was talking about, and the second sketch.
(Apologies for the quality, I took the photos with my phone, had no choice)






By the way it happened a funny thing as I was drawing the third Sasuke: G., the IT man, looked over my shoulder and asked me:'Who is he? or she?' Jesus! '-Nobody never knows if Sasuke is a boy or a girl on my drawings! What's wrong with all of you!'
Actually I didn't answer that. I merely hided the notebook, and as he was insisting to see what I did, I said 'Give up! I'm too shy!' XD

5 comments:

  1. Sasuke has tears on his/her cheeks cause you want him/her to be human ... Then he has to be a boy or a girl, because humans do not reproduce by spores (at least not explained to me that in school).
    Delighted to discover this facet of your life. Nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, silly me, let's make it clear: Sasuke is a boy! :D Haha I should have say it at least.
    Hehe you're smart Txeiks :) that's precisely to make him more human than he are that I make him cry or... vulnerable.
    But what are "spores"?? My dictionnary can't find the translation! Big trouble!! :)
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. read it in wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spore
    Ah, and i've started a new blog were I upload songs I play with some friends: Tocata Minuta... I await your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pleasure to look at your drawings again ! You know how much I love them and your fan fictions about them too ! ;-)

    Are you going to post your story about Naruto and Sasuke here ? Is it an English one or a French one ? Hi hi. I'm already looking forward to seeing and reading them ! ^-^

    You're really talented when it comes to write about something and, mostly, stories like that and with all those feelings between those two characters. Your drawings are really good too.

    I think the little anecdote about your drawings at your work is also very cute. I know what it is to be shy when it comes to our works and feelings too. n_n I'm sure the man in question would have really appreciated your art. ;-) Next time so ? =P

    Have a great and sunny day ! ~ * ~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're happy to see my drawings Nia :) thanks so much for your review!

    Well I dunno if I will post my story here, but I will might do it just for you :) - and it's in French. Not good enough yet to write stories in English, you crazy! XD

    I'm really too shy in real life to exhibe my art! Hehe, above all when I'm in an animation studio specialized in this stuff... Mine is ridiculous with comparison ^^

    Obrigada! <3

    ReplyDelete