1.10.11

Quick note

Just a quick note to apologize about my silence. Nobody will really cares, but I thought I had to post something however you know. I'd like to manage my blog more often, but with my studies I have less and less time for this kind of things. And this is also a problem of inspiration: what am I supposed to write about? Everything is rather well for me at the moment. Routine.
Oh, writing this sentence I have just thought of something that could be interesting (well, from my point of view).

By the way, I'm going to come back to Ireland around April 2012! I said it, I'll be back in Kilkenny! :)
That will just be for a few days because the purpose is to play the touristic guide for my family. But I'm already looking forward!
Also, I'm thinking about going for a six-months internship abroad, after my training (when I'll get this fecking diploma). In an English speaking country, probably.

English, English, still and always! See ya!
If you have seen this girl... (drawn by Alee)

1 comment:

  1. Hi !

    Of course I really care, my friend, and I'm very happy to read you here again. ;-) About your silence and what you can post, just publish something that makes you happy, sad, angry, what you want and which can be interested for you. It's your blog ! Share what you want. n_n You can be sure I will come here to discover your interests of the moment.

    Then, what a good piece of news for April 2012 ! I imagine you can't look forward anymore to share with your family what your learn and live there. I think it's going to be a great trip, no matter it's just for a few days or not.

    Also, I have to tell you again that I love the new work of Alee ! She's so talented and I think that drawing represents you very well in your room for school.

    Have you already thought of an English country for the future ?

    Have a nice weekend ! Take care and have fun near your family and friends. Sunny kisses. ~ * ~

    ReplyDelete